Welcome to MUSIC Gears

Home of number one MUSIC equipment..we listen

Behringer DDM-4000 Review

Posted by MUSIC Gears Tuesday, December 7, 2010




Hey DJs and Fans alike,

I am a beginner DJ but can distinguish decent products from not so great products in the DJ business which leads me to my review.

I recently got my hands on the new Behringer DDM-4000 and am blown away by the quality of this mixer. I know that Behringer doesn't have the best rep for DJ equipment but that assumption was blown away and earned cool points with this Mixer.

The DDM-4000 mixer houses some of the most detailed settings available. Everything from selecting which input channel to add effects to recording a sample and replaying them in your remixes. All out of one mixer. This mixer does have a little bit of a set back.

With tons of features, it also has a pretty high learning curve. This mixer (although great) will require you to truly take time to get use to. However, once you get through the initial learning curve, the remixes will sound awesome. Kudos to Behringer with this engineering marvel.




Posted on Oct 29, 2010  from

0 comments

Post a Comment

My Gears

Follow MUSIC Gears

Categories